What personal data do we collect?
When you visit the Portal, contact us by e-mail, mail services or telephone or by visiting the Office’s headquarters, we may collect your personal data:
- The following data is processed for the purpose of internal administration: name, surname, personal identification code, address of residence, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address of the data subject. Personal data shall be processed during and after the term of employment and other contractual relationships;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of organizing events: name, surname, country of residence, e-mail address, place of work, position held (if provided). Personal data shall be processed no longer than five years after the event, except in cases when the organization of possible future events may require personal data, which is processed for an indefinite period of time, and other cases provided in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of project organization and administration: name, surname, country of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, place of work, position held, photo, description of professional experience, address of residence (if required). Personal data shall be processed for a maximum of seven years after participation in the project;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of archiving: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, position, period of performance of duties of the data subject. Personal data shall be processed for a period of 10 years, except for the documents of the activities of the Institution proving the continuity of activities, which shall be processed for an indefinite period of time, unless otherwise provided by the legal acts;
- For the purpose of member administration, the following data is processed: name, surname, photo, e-mail address, country of residence, description of professional experience, position held, city of origin in Lithuania (if provided). Personal data is processed during and after the membership;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of internal communication with current and former members of the management bodies of the Institution, members, participants of projects and events: name, surname, e-mail address of the data subject. Personal data shall be processed indefinitely, unless otherwise provided by the law;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of external communication: name, surname, country of residence, city of origin in Lithuania (if provided), photo, position held, description of professional experience. Personal data is processed until the end of the term of office, Membership, employment contract or other contractual relationship;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of news dissemination (newsletters): e-mail address of the data subject (as well as name, country of residence, if provided). Personal data is processed until the person’s waiver is submitted;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations: name, surname, personal identification code, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, number of individual activity certificate, bank account number. Personal data is processed until the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of financial transactions: name, surname, date of birth, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, position, bank account number of the data subject. Personal data is processed until the end of the employment contract or the end of the calendar year;
- The following data is processed for the purpose of processing complaints, requests and statements of individuals: name, surname, personal identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date and number of the request or statement, information provided in the complaint, request or statement (including special categories of personal data), the outcome of the examination of the complaint, request or application, the information received during the examination of the complaint, application or application, the date and number of the Office’s response to the complaints, requests or applications. Personal data shall be processed for one year after the end of the examination of the complaint, request or application, unless otherwise provided by the law.
How do we receive your personal data?
We may obtain your personal data from:
- you when you provide us while communicating or other lawful activities on your own behalf or on behalf of another person;
- from a person who cooperates with us or engages in other lawful activities on your behalf.
One who provides us with another person’s data in any way is responsible for the correctness and legality of such data and must, in accordance with the law, inform the persons whose personal data is provided by the transfer of their personal data to us, including the purposes of the transfer.
How is your personal data processed?
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements laid down in national law. Your personal data is processed responsibly and securely, ensuring the implementation of the principles of fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data reduction, accuracy, retention period, integrity and confidentiality. The institution shall implement appropriate data protection technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data processed against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing.
How is your personal information you provide to us through social media used?
All information you provide us on social media (including messages, use of the Like and Follow fields, and other communications) is controlled by the social network manager.
We currently have the following accounts on social networks:
To whom can we disclose your personal data?
We may disclose your personal data to personal data processors who provide us with services (perform work), i. e. IT service providers, payment service providers, accounting service providers, auditors, lawyers, consultants, or to those, who process your data on behalf of the Institution as a data controller.
Data controllers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent and to the extent necessary. With the help of data controllers, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our data controllers implement appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data and to maintain the confidentiality of personal data.
Your personal data may be transferred to state institutions and bodies, other persons performing the functions assigned to them by the law.
In other cases, your personal data may only be disclosed and used with your consent.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- make a written request to us to provide you with information as to whether data related to you is being processed, and if such data is being processed, you have the right to access your personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed; where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
- demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you;
- require us to delete your personal data. Nevertheless, this right is not absolute and can be justified for at least one of the following reasons: personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; You have decided to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when your personal data is processed solely on the basis of consent and there is no other reason to process your personal data; Your personal data has been processed illegally; Your data must be deleted when we are required to do so;
- request that the processing of your personal data would be restricted in one of the following cases: You dispute the accuracy of the data for a period of time during which we can verify the accuracy of your personal data; The processing of your personal data is illegal and you do not consent to the deletion of your data and instead request a restriction on its use; we no longer need your data for data processing purposes, but you need it to make, enforce or defend legal claims. When the processing of your personal data is restricted, we may process such data, except for storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of claiming, enforcing or defending legal claims and / or protecting your or another person’s rights, or for reasons of public interest;
- revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data when the personal data is processed exclusively on the basis of your consent;
- request that we transfer the personal data you process to another data controller when this is technically possible;
- file a complaint with us or the State Data Protection Inspectorate if you believe that your rights as a personal data subject are and / or may be violated.
How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, requests, complaints or claims, please contact us in writing:
- by e-mail email@example.com;
- by sending mail to the address Alt Space, Islandijos st. 6, Vilnius 01401, Republic of Lithuania;
- upon arrival at the Office’s registered office, at Alt Space, Islandijos st. 6, Vilnius 01401, Republic of Lithuania;
We will respond to the received requests, complaints or claims in writing in accordance with the procedure and within the time limits established by legal acts and we will try to provide you with information about the current one, but not later than within 30 days from the receipt of your request. In exceptional cases, the response may be delayed for up to 60 days.
If, upon receipt of a request, complaint or claim, we have a suspicion as to the identity of the applicant, we have the right to request, in accordance with the applicant’s identity document and / or any other legal electronic means of communication, to confirm his identity.
If we are unable to provide you with the necessary information and / or have claims regarding the processing of your personal data, you have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate by submitting a complaint.
How to contact us?
Global Lithuanian Leaders
Legal entity code: 302484453
Address: Alt Space, Islandijos st. 6, Vilnius 01401, Republic of Lithuania
Tel. no.: +370 686 67524
Update Date: 2021-04-29